Waubonsee is committed to providing meaningful professional growth and development opportunities for adjunct faculty at the college.
All upcoming conferences, webinars, workshops, and other professional development events are listed in ascending order. Interest and registration links are provided for events.
- 2023 Spring - Collaboration, Retention, and Success (January 11, 12, 13, 2023)
- 2022 Fall - Resources, Connections, and Relationships (August 17 - 19, 2022)
- 2022 Spring - Resources, Connections, and Relationships 🐼 (January 12 - 14, 2022)
- 2021 Fall - Resources, Connections, and Relationships 🐼 (August 18 - 20, 2021)
- 2021 Spring - The Science of Learning 🐼 (January 13 - 15, 2021)
- 2020 Fall - The Science of Learning (August 19 - 21, 2020)
- 2020 Spring - Closing Achievement Gaps (January 15 - 17, 2020)
- 2019 Fall - Holistic Faculty & Student Success (August 14 - 16, 2019)
- 2019 Spring - Student Support and Success (January 16 - 18, 2019)
Learn more about global education development opportunities and Waubonsee network access from foreign countries.
The New Faculty Learning Academy (NFLA) is comprised of non-tenured, full-time faculty. Learn more about goals, outcomes, membership, meetings, and topics.
The program development team is available to assist faculty and provide resources in the creation of new programs or to review existing curriculum in order to support our students, strengthen enrollment and meet community needs.