Ready for Awesome? Canvas is Here! 🐼
Visit the Canvas Guides for helpful resources straight from the source!
Canvas is the college’s exclusive learning management system!
Canvas is an intuitive learning management system from Instructure that includes many tools to facilitate effective communication and interaction. Instructors are able to easily design, build, and manage courses. Canvas is available to all Waubonsee employees to create dynamic, engaging spaces for teams, committees, groups, and more.
All Waubonsee faculty must successfully complete the Growing with Canvas training prior to delivering any Flex, Hybrid, or Online courses. The Canvas training is available online and is contextualized to Waubonsee. The training is focused on how to use Canvas tools to advance Waubonsee's goals of equity and student success through inclusive teaching excellence.
To learn more about Canvas, please review the content on this page and visit the resources on the Instructure Canvas site.
Top Canvas Guides
- How to Create Quizzes in Canvas LMS
- How to Use Gradebook in Canvas LMS
- How to Use Assignments in Canvas LMS
- How to Cross List Sections in Canvas LMS
- Please see the Policies and Procedures page for important FERPA related information before cross-listing sections.
- How to Import Course Content into Canvas LMS