What is AEFIS?
The Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System—AEFIS is the web-based assessment management platform that facilitates the collection and application of real-time assessment data. The scalable platform enables the continuous quality improvement of curriculum and fosters personalized learning by engaging administrators, faculty, students, alumni and industry.
- Curriculum Mapping + Outcomes Alignment
- Outcomes Assessment + Evidence Collection
- Outcomes Transcript + Competency Portfolio
- Self Study + Accreditation Reporting
- Strategic Planning + Data Collection
- Faculty Activity + Curriculum Vitae
- Course + Syllabus Management
- Course Evaluation + Feedback
Why is Waubonsee using AEFIS?
AEFIS provides many features to faculty, staff and students at Waubonsee including:
- clearly defining results-driven processes
- shortening and closing the feedback loop
- providing real-time insight on specific course sections and learners
- giving unprecedented access to information, including end-of-semester survey results, data on demand, and even historical/archived information
To login: visit wcc.aefis.net
AEFIS Academy: A resource containing user guides, what's new, FAQs, and a place to request support.
Plan/Report for Learning Improvement: Completing Plan for Learning Improvement in AEFIS
Program Review: Program Review and Annual Update in AEFIS
Course Evaluations: Overview of Survey Tool in AEFIS
Course Evaluations: Adding Personalized Questions to your Survey
(please note: questions need to be added a day prior to survey launch date).