Interested in making your textbooks more affordable for students? Want to remove financial barriers for students in your classes? Are you aiming to increase retention? Explore your options with Inclusive Access (MyMaterials program)
Inclusive Access supports:
- Retention & Engagement
- Equity & Affordability
How to get started?
✅ Identify your course materials/textbook
✅ Express your interest to your Dean/ Assist. Dean
- Current Cost of the textbook versus Inclusive Access cost
- How much savings compared to the current situation?
- What is the ISBN?
- How long will students have access to the material?
- 1 term - 6 months - This would be equivalent to the end date of the course.
- What happens if a student needs an incomplete?
- What happens if a student fails the class?
- If all faculty including adjuncts - Training to transition courses and inform faculty?
✅ Communicate with your administrator (Dean or Asst. Dean) and David Gliva the textbook fees and ISBN number provided by the publisher.