CircleIn provides a safe and secure virtual space for students to employ and build proactive, positive academic success habits and study together.
With CircleIn, students can:
- Connect directly with other students in their class.
- Create and share flashcards, notes, and other study materials.
- Access Workflow, a task management tool. Workflow helps students never miss a deadline, coordinate group projects, schedule study sessions, and manage their work-life balance.
- Connect with Waubonsee's peer tutors, peer coaches, and student technology support within the platform.
- Win scholarships, gift card rewards, and more while they study with classmates.
Introducing CircleIn to Students
CircleIn is a student-driven community. Please introduce CircleIn to your students:
- Enable the CircleIn link in the navigation menu for your course.
- Share the CircleIn login link (app.circleinapp.com) and the 'Get Started' video with your students.
- Add an announcement in Canvas or insert the Canvas Commons CircleIn page.
Additional Introductory Resources
More about CircleIn
Pilot Courses for Fall 2022
CicleIn Faculty Webinar (8/18/22)
Upcoming CircleIn Workshops
Please encourage your students to attend an upcoming student webinar:
September 1, 2022